Monday, February 2, 2009

Family Day






February 1, I went with my family to Los Angeles to go see "Phantom of the Opera". We also went to go to eat Vegan Ethiopian food. When we got inside the restaurant we were seated in little chairs that had a little seat cushion that felt like a air mattress covered in fabric.For the drinks we had mango juice which was like a smoothie and my brother had orange juice. The food came out and it was served on a big plate with buckwheat bread.After we were done we walked through an alley to get to our car and headed to Pantages Theatre.


When the play was over, I realized that it was scarier then the movie. I liked the movie better then the show. The play was a lot different than the movie. There was a lot of smoke. I thought it was going to set off the smoke alarm! I had a good time and I hope to see another show at the Pantages Theatre again.

No comments:

Post a Comment