Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Best Friend's Story

My best friend is named Jewel and this is her story.
I met Jewel on a play ground on my brother's birthday with her best friend Coral aka Cori.
She asked me if I wanted to play with them and I said "Sure, why not?"Cori and Jewel started asking who I was, where I lived, and so on. The next day they came over and we had a water balloon fight. The day after that, I went to their house and they asked me if I wanted to play American Idol and I said "Sure". After we were done we went for a bike ride, played hide -and -go seek with walkie talkies .One day I went over to Cori's house, but they could not play for a few days. They we busy with either the after school program, hip hop lessons, piano lessons, and at sleep overs. A few days later, they came over and jumped on my trampoline and Jewel told me that she was moving back with her dad in the beginning of summer. That was the last day I saw her. I only knew Jewel for less than 2 weeks, but I consider her to be one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment